Saturday, January 28, 2012

Reasons why.....

I love my husband. There are the obvious reasons, he puts up with me and loves me unconditionally....yada yada yada. :)

But there are a few more reasons I find my husband so endearing, so here goes:

1. He has a HUGE soft spot in his heart for his little girl.
2. He is can fix/build anything in the house. He has finished the basement (more than once thanks to mother nature), built another bedroom for our growing family, built all kinds of shelves in the garage, etc, etc, etc. He's handy to have around.
3. He watches reruns of Home Improvement and MASH. (that old saying about marrying someone like your Dad. Yeah, there's some truth to that)
4. He is dedicated to keeping himself healthy. He's been through a lot and is very strict about staying healthy.
5. He gets me ice cream whenever I ask.
6. He loves to play tea party. See #1.
7. He let's Gannon play with his toys he had as a kid. Not sure which one has more fun with that.... :)
8. He is very book smart and teaches me LOTS of things. Even when I didn't know I wanted to learn them.
9. He cooks and cleans.

And finally.....

10. He is my very best friend.

~S

No comments: